Please note: last day for signing up is Sunday 27 November!
This year we will be in Lund, Sweden 30 November with the theme “Envirotyping for plant breeding and precision agriculture”. The meeting is the day after the Göte Turesson seminar commemorating 100 years since the term Ecotype was coined.
Venue: Blue Hall, Ecology Building, Lund, Sweden (Sölvegatan 37)
We are happy to have the following speakers during the day:
- Antoine Harfouche (UNITUS): “Leveraging Explainable Artificial Intelligence to Advance Plant Phenomics Research and Decisions
- Jose Luis Araus Ortega (University of Barcelona): “On-farm crop phenotyping”
- Fred Stoddard (University of Helsinki): “Fitting faba bean for high-latitude farming”
- Therese Bengtsson (SLU): “Pre-breeding for adaptation of spring barley to Northern latitudes”
- Nasir Uddin and Erik Swan (Husqvarna group) “AI and data science in a forest, green space and garden outdoor equipment company”
- Florent Abdelghafour (INRAE) “Hyperspectral imaging in agriculture”
- Ajit Nehe (SLU) “Phenotrolley: Affordable Phenotyping System for Controlled Growth Conditions”
- Chandana Pandey (University of Copenhagen) “Impact of drought on barley resistance against fungal pathogens by highthroughput multispectral, microscopic and physiological phenotyping”